Shooting star seen by Cloud on Saturday, June 13, 2009
In the end, I did turn up for the dinner.
I'm getting kinda bad in remembering stuff nowadays... so let me post some thoughts here before I forget them again.
Life in army is somewhat getting into a repeated cycle... which will be better for me to get tuned to the routine. Somehow, I see myself getting in between many many conflicts... Which makes life kinda tough, for not all conflicts can be resolved easily. The thing between humans are intricate, complex, troublesome, and many many more.
About myself, I'm still in process for everything... In process for a change, in process for a trigger, in process for many many other stuff.
I wonder... why would someone stick to another person for companionship even though he or she knows that the other party is bad, or somehow "glitchy"? It doesnt follow rationality... nor does it go with the normal flow of thoughts.
Maybe it's just too complex for me. I just wish I can be a kid again, and not to think about such stuff.
12:35 PM