And thereafter, welcome to my blog!
Please use Internet Explorer to navigate around so you wont see misplaced objects.
Last Update: 2nd November 2009

Life... seems to be filled with disappointments for this whole year.
Just returned back from my 7 days "quarantine", which is quite ridiculous considering that we have to do guard duty for the whole 7 days while getting "quarantined". Coming into contact with everyone in camp, what is the point of this quarantine then?
It's been... 83 days since the start of the wait... and I'm starting to understand the pain, loneliness, disappointment and disorientation that comes along with it. It's not a very nice feeling... For obvious reasons. Now I can quite understand what she had been through with me during the 600 days relationship. Although now that she seems to have a better life, and I don't wish to disrupt it, I really wish I can go up to her and apologise in her face. Have to admit sometimes that I'm quite a coward. Someone in hell should never go near someone in heaven, just because it'll be bringing down the person along with him to hell.
It's a terrible feeling I've been having throughout this wait, sometimes I just wish she'll be by my side through the tough times I have in my life... The movie is barely halfway through, but the audience have already fallen apart. Wish that I can be by her side also when she have her tough times. But I guess it's no longer possible, it's just dreams, and dreams hurt you ever more when you realise it's nothing but a dream.
Dreams, wishes... I've lost everything. Losing my grip in this fight, I believe I no longer live... I'm barely surviving.
2:02 PM