BLOGPOSTS

PROFILE

LINKS

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVE
Welcome
Inspired by Bleach, this blog has the theme:"She's a shooting star...".

And thereafter, welcome to my blog!

Please use Internet Explorer to navigate around so you wont see misplaced objects.

Last Update: 2nd November 2009

Shooting star seen by Cloud on Monday, August 10, 2009

40th post...

I don't blog much, reason being that my blog is meant for sad things in my life which I don't wish to say out.

Today, 10th August 2009, is the 111th day of my wait for her return. It'll be the 711th day if we didn't end up like this.

Feel like a complete idiot in relationships, as I jumped towards a porcupine with spikes out even though I know I'll get hurt. Pricked for the umpteenth time, but I still don't give up.

Getting my MRI report in 3 days time... worry for my health? No. I feel that a break in life will be good, or maybe restart my life.

Random thoughts when I blog... 111 days of waiting, 5 daggers plunged into my heart by her, is it really worth the wait and pain? Would she even bother about the stuff that I'm going through?

Friend, being "friend" yet I can't have even a casual chat for fear that the other guy will find out? Then please address me as your ex-boyfriend please. Giving me false hope of being friends just to find out that that we have to behave like thieves when contacting? Sorry but I cannot take it.

Out of this 111 days of waiting, the deepest stab by her will be the sentence "I'm not worth it"... Some may feel comforted if their ex say this to them, but I don't. Instead, I feel that the things I've done are being criticised. The value of a person was never given by themselves right from the start, when you say you are not worth it, are you trying to say that I have bad eyesight and poor skills in judging people? Whether you are worth my time and effort should be determined by me! NOT YOU! The hurt carries on.

May the life of others be sweet and happy...


10:20 AM