BLOGPOSTS

PROFILE

LINKS

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVE
Welcome
Inspired by Bleach, this blog has the theme:"She's a shooting star...".

And thereafter, welcome to my blog!

Please use Internet Explorer to navigate around so you wont see misplaced objects.

Last Update: 2nd November 2009

Shooting star seen by Cloud on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

After duty, book out, here to share my thoughts about life recently.

But first, about my first experience with escorting a detainee to his Detention Barracks (DB).

The detainee, Yeo, was charged with AWOL-ing, however his sentence was increased when he denied the offence and was subsequently referred to a higher level of discipline action. The final sentence he received was 10 days of corrective DB. It's kind of sad to actually be the one to send a person into DB, afterall, all of us as NSFs are still just 18-2x years old people.

However, I believe sending people to DB gave me the meaning in doing my job, as I can at least ensure that I'll give them the final bit of dignity and welfare before they serve DB. Not being a sadist, but at least you know you can ensure that the detainee will be under better care with you than maybe some other people.

In the end, when he was sent for his medical screening as part of his procedure, he expressed his tendency to commit suicide. This resulted in him being sent to CMC in Changi Prison instead of MP Command. Furthermore, the psychologist will only enter CP on Wednesday or Friday. This kind of made things worser for Yeo.

Suicide... everyone has their problems... but it's your perspective and thinking that leads you either out of the mir of sorrow or into the depths of hell. From what I see, Yeo ended up like this due to the lack of family care and love. Which I am not in the position to disclose much.

Seen quite a lot about life in 2009, and it's only about 3/4 into the year.

Now about myself, I guess, I'm about to lose a soulmate, a friend and a loved one in 12 days time. Never had I wish to end up like this, but I have to endure the pain of pulling out the spikes after I've let the porcupine out of my hug.

That's all for now.


10:06 AM