BLOGPOSTS

PROFILE

LINKS

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVE
Welcome
Inspired by Bleach, this blog has the theme:"She's a shooting star...".

And thereafter, welcome to my blog!

Please use Internet Explorer to navigate around so you wont see misplaced objects.

Last Update: 2nd November 2009

Shooting star seen by Cloud on Monday, November 2, 2009

Long long time again since i touched this blog...

One thing why i dun really like blogging, cos i dun even noe why am i doing it for, as if there'll be anyone reading it...

Well... yesterday, i watched the first movie i watched with xian... back then it was one of the best memories i ever had in life... but now, it's pretty much a burden. I want to leave it in the past, yet the future holds too much of the past for me. Watching the first movie we watched alone brings back many feelings, happy, sad, disappointment.

I still remember then, that when we first got together, we shared the same concept of personal secrets, which is to allow each other have that little secret that only they noe, and give each other the freedom of keeping it till the time is ripe. Yet... after time, things change, people change, and thinkings changed eventually.

Now... i just feel so alone, so helpless... bounded to stay alive just cos of a promise i made in the past.

"If you have nothing else to live for, live for me."

I've always kept this line in the bottom of my heart. Even though I didn't manage to fulfil quite a number of promises I've made, this line, is what binds me to her. 6 years will past eventually, and unless I break this promise and leave before then, I'll be back, definitely, just to prove the point that my bond to her can withstand the test of time.

So much I've kept in my heart, and now, to show the answer to this question "How deep is your love?".


1:25 PM